Thursday 19 June 2014

RMK Creamy Foundation Review On Oily Skin.




So another Blog induced purchase and at £35 a pot an expensive purchase at that. However this foundation does not disappoint. 

This formulation is so easy to blend, amazingly easy to apply with a brush, sponge or fingers.
Coverage is medium upwards and I found redness and acne were concealed to the point if you build the coverage up you do not need any concealer at all. 

The texture is a cream/gel like and after using it for just over a month almost daily I say its impossible to get a cake face.
Powder or no powder it sets well. I do find I prefer to wear powder out of pure habit and it slightly reduces some of the radiance down for me.





Shade range is a little disappointing however ive found this one to be just right for my skin tone. Shade number 102.
Shades start with a 1 for a yellow toned foundation and 2 for a pink toned.
The formulation is radiant or dewy but without a hint of shimmer in site. Its just provides that glow that you have been searching all eternity for.

Now for the oily skin part. This foundation does not slide off my face! It does not increase my chances of new spots and keeps the dryer areas hydrated during the day. Getting a bit older with acne the current products tend to be more drying on the older skin. This foundation adds as a little thirst quencher where needed.
I dont know how it does it!!! 
The foundation on the RMK site says its for dryer skin types but trust me when I say this should not put an oily skinned gal off!!! 

The fact its in a pot im not sure whether that puts me off or not. It can be a little messy to use maybe but also you will be able to get every scrape of this beautiful foundation out before having to repurchase. 

Im not sure how RMK were able to conjure such a magical formulation but im happy they did. I can see this being one of my 2014 favirote foundations already if not of all time!!!!! 


xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment