Wednesday 11 June 2014

Kelly Osbourne For MAC


Im a big fan of the Osbourne's as soon as I knew Kelly and Sharon were bringing out a collection with MAC I knew that I have some purchases that would take pride of place in my makeup collection.

So I waited for sneak peaks, looked out for the american reviews (sometimes it can be good they get the good stuff before us) and I knew exactly what I wanted when I hit the makeup counter. I was there the moment Selfridges opened had a quick browse at the items and left with 3 completely different products (ow well!)

I have no regrets Im over the moon with my purchases. Ive already used all 3! So bellow we have the swatches of my Beautiful Kelly Osbourne pieces.

I will add a couple of items I really liked I didn't buy just because they are permanent shades. The lipstick in the shade Kelly Yum Yum is also Candy Yum Yum and the brow palette Mister Magpie has Soba and burn two permanent eyeshadows.


Bloody Brilliant Eye Shadow x4 As it says bloody brilliant. I have green eyes and these purple/plum shades are prefect and blend amazingly well. 3 of the colours are limited addition and one of the shades is in the permanent range. Shadowy Lady the darkest shade is a Matte finish and blends much better than some of the previous matte shades ive purchased from MAC. Spoonful of Sugar the lightest shade, great for inner corners or an over the lid wash is a platinum colour with a veluxe pearl finish. Tickerty Boo is a muted brown that serves great as a contour colour with a smooth satin finish. Finally Fizzy Rose. A pale lilc again with a satin finish that really pulls the palette together. This shade is great for a full on smokey look with the rest of the palette or a smoother wash alone with a feline flick.



Next Kelly Lipstick in Riot House There are 4 shades to this collection 3 of them being matte. I fell in love with this shade when I saw it and hated the way it looked when I first applied it. *note to self exfoliate lips frequently!  Looks great now though. Very pale lasts well sits amazing well with the eye palette.


Finally the Kelly Skin Mineralize Finish Duo Well I love this formula the shade has a velvet finish which for an oily skin girl is great. There is so much to makeup application I prioritise in mattifying my face so a powder that adds some dimension back into my skin is much needed. The bottom part is a pale pink blush. Ive found serves better as a highlighter, is to light when buffed into the skin to take note of any pigmentation.

Over all im in love! This collection makes me feel like a 15 year old me who was afraid to use my favourite pieces of makeup in fear they would run out!!! If your a fan of the Osbourne's this collection is for you!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment