Monday 16 June 2014

Birchbox UK June 2014 Review.


Well what another great box Birchbox have produced for us this month. 

The theme is the world cup well "Global Strikers" which even my husband was a little impressed with. Now ill be honest he did question me as to how any of these affected the game to which my responce was simple. This is what I do when you watch the football so fits perfectly with the theme for me!!!! 
The items are again from great quality brands and things I would either like to try out or happily buy. 

A beauty Blender and the solid cleanser is the star of the show. I already own a beauty blender so I can vouch for these being a great tool for application of foundation and cream products. The solid cleanser was something Ive been interested in for some time as the Beauty Blender can be a bit of a bitch to get foundation completely clear of. It appears to do the job quite well so far with the RMK creamy foundation I've been trailing it with. 


OPI nail varnish from the Brazil collection in "where did suzi's man go". A great orange /mango shade! Big fan of OPI! Happy bunny!

Caudalie Divine Oil , this is one of those items I see pop up on a blog here and there, it sparks my interest and then by the time I've shut down the laptop I've forgotten all about its existence. This is a multi use all which can be used from a hair oil to cuticle treatment. Ive tried out on my nails and it feels lovely of the skin. sinks in really well with no residue of slippery feel. Im very impressed with the quality of the oil and size of the sample for this one.


Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Corail Doux. Smells like cherries. Appears much more sheer on the lips than in the bullet and a brand I've not tried before but have been interested in what they have to offer. This coral shade is great for the girl who wants to wear coral but is a little shy of the idea of the pop coral can provide. Great for day wear and very moisturising so expect to have to reapply on the regular. 

Finally the COOLA Classic Face SPF 30  an SPF that leaves no residue behind. Ive found this sample great on my skin. No breakouts and lovely under foundation. Sample ran out pretty quickly with the last weeks weather. 

Over all Birchbox is currently on top of their game! No other beauty box have I seen that is matching up for the last few months now! So the subscription shall continue....

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment