Sunday 8 September 2013

MAC Indulge Fall Collection, Palace Pedigreed and Deep Cravings Eyeshadow Review.


Well as I've most likely already shown, expressed and exhausted. I was at the Selfridges event at the Birmingham Bullring on Thursday night. I completed a MAC shop (possibly Haul to come) And went just a little crazy over the new Fall Indulge Collection at MAC relesed that day. I left with a few pieces from the line before they completely sold out!


Two of the items were the eyeshadows In Palace Pedigreed and Deep Cravings which go amazingly well together to create a deep smokey eye. (Deep Cravings looks darker than what it really is in my image)
Both of these shades are currently sold out on the MAC site also but its only a matter of time before they are restocked.

Palace Pedigreed is a dark purple plum shade with a Satin Finish. When using this shade I found it blended incredibly well and the colour pay off was great. A solid colour that has strong red undertones and mixes well with navy, grey and black shades for a deeper affect. 
I did find without a primer, my oily lids separate the colour and create creasing after around 6/7 hours but I would consider that great wear for me without a primer! 


Deep Cravings is a dark carbon colour with a shimmery finish (shimmer appears to have a slight pink possibly copper shimmer particles.
This colour again is a very solid colour with great colour payoff. I did find the formula to be ever so slightly drier to blend. Palace Pedigreed seems a little more buttery.
This is nothing a fresh 217 brush cant handle though and lasts the day well with or without a primer.




Above is the to shades blended together to create a deep, A/W13 look perfect for a good night out! 

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment