Saturday 7 September 2013

MAC Fall Collection, Sweet Succulence Lipstick Review


Now I know what your thinking "what that shade???" 

Of all the MAC new release lipsticks for their fall collection, I fell and fell hard for this shade. Described by MAC as a deep glossy plum this really lives up to its name when admiring in the bullet. 



Something you would expect an 18th century style vampire to wear maybe? Well I LOVE that image however this lipstick deceives you in that sense. It is a lot more sheer whilst still being fairly dramatic. 


the lipstick applies much more buttery than expected a sheer formula with a lustre finish. 
I have found that the pigment can settle in the cracks of your lips and more so if you have applied a balm first. 
I have now tried using a nude liner underneath and that prevents the cracks forming much better than applying alone.

So what do you think? And im not talking about my fairly large looking nostrils in the above pic! 

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment