Monday 10 June 2013

Bourjois Bronzing Primer Review

Bourjois Bronzing Primer Review.

This is a product I have been lusting after for a few weeks now, many bloggers has given this the title as "The Chanel Soleil De Tan Dupe" Sure these products are made by the same company and quite possibly in the same factory so if I hear a possible staple product  for the collection im hunting it down.

This primer is obviously much cheaper than its Chanel sister at £9.99 and currently on £3 off at boots so my luck was in this weekend when I made the purchase.
This is also the first cream bronzer that I have ever found I can really blend and get to sit well on my skin.It has a mouse like consistency and blends easily for a streak free finish.

A great benefit for me is that the bronzer has a matt finish and a tiny amount goes a long way so or though you only get 18mls for your money I can say this will definitely get me though summer!

I use this product in 3 ways, ive used it as a complete matt primer to liven up my foundation, ive used it as a contour buffing in with the Real Techniques Contour Brush and I have also used this as a general bronzer applying where you would naturally catch the sun with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. Each way has looked great and lasted well throughout the day.

My skin before applying bronzing primer.

Skin after swatched and blended.

From my pictures you can see how much warmth it gives to bare skin and I think this product is so much more than a bronzing primer. I think on a great skin day it can be used alone as its mat and blends so well into the skin, I think or though you dont get a large amount of product you could use it on the body quite happily to contour collar bones, darken shoulders and your chest. 
I really think this is a great product from Bourjois a great extension to there bronzing products and a product that I will be getting much use of of this summer! I love that its light and airy to apply, such a small amount goes a long way, the sent, the finish! I could go on and on.......


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment